IE11 office web components doesn't load at all RRS feed

• Question

• I just installed IE11 on my windows server 2012R2 and my application seems to work fine perfectly. Except for the part where I use OWC components to display cubes.

I have enabled all security settings, required for cubes. If I change the document mode to IE 7/8/9/10, it works perfectly fine. But in IE11 Edge mode, OWC components doesn't load itself. I just see a blank page.

Is there any setting that I am missing. I have turned off the protection mode too. I am not sure is it the ActiveX that's not loading too. 

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:29 PM

All replies

• Hi nihirshah,

I think this thread is specific to IE forum. This form is to discuss problems about CLR development. Please post a new thread on that forum for more effective response. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/home?forum=ieitprocurrentver.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 20, 2013 5:22 AM