Where is the Forum for Windows 7? RRS feed

• Question

• Can you please reply or PM me with the link to reach the Windows 7 forum to report and track issues that I have reported so far?

Thanks.

Sekhar

Chandra Sekhar
    Saturday, November 22, 2008 2:54 PM

Answers

•  

Hello Sekhar, 

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the Microsoft TechNet > Forums Home > Windows 7 Beta located here:  http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/.

Have a great day!

Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by sudarshans1 Friday, January 9, 2009 8:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by sudarshans1 Monday, March 23, 2009 10:42 AM
    Friday, January 9, 2009 8:35 AM

All replies

• Hello Shekhar,

Thanks for your post. you can track your post by clicking on the "My threads" once you log on to the forums which you will find at the top of your computer screen and you can even update your query over there. unfortunately there is no forum for Windows 7 as it not formaly launched.

Hope that helps.

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by ashawani_dubey Monday, November 24, 2008 5:19 AM
    • Edited by ashawani_dubey Monday, November 24, 2008 12:44 PM windows 7 no forum
    Monday, November 24, 2008 5:18 AM
  • I wonder if you are able to tell me if it's too late to join the Beta?  Many thanks.
    Friday, January 9, 2009 6:42 AM
  •  

Hello Sekhar, 

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the Microsoft TechNet > Forums Home > Windows 7 Beta located here:  http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/.

Have a great day!

Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by sudarshans1 Friday, January 9, 2009 8:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by sudarshans1 Monday, March 23, 2009 10:42 AM
    Friday, January 9, 2009 8:35 AM
  • Hi

So there is no help to get with Windows 7?

I cannot even activate my copy since I cannot find a driver to my network card, a built in ADMtek AN983 10/100 PCI-card.

Where do I find a driver for this card that works with Windows ?

I tried the driver that works under XP, but no dice.

Yours truly,

RealPommy

• Edited by RealPommy Saturday, January 31, 2009 12:39 PM Added a line
    Saturday, January 31, 2009 12:30 PM
  • Hi,

You can post your question in one of the forum 
    Microsoft TechNet > Forums Home > Windows 7 Beta > Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility

Located here http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itprohardware/threads/

• Proposed as answer by sudarshans1 Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:58 AM
    Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:58 AM