Internet Explorer Script Error in the Outlook Online Client RRS feed

• Question

•  

Referring to the blog below I Integrated our company's document management service with CRM online.

Integration of Document Management Services with Dynamics CRM Online

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dynamicscrmonline/archive/2009/01/27/integration-of-document-management-services-with-dynamics-crm-online.aspx

Now however, as we try to access the documents screen via the Outlook CRM online client, we get the following error

"Internet Script Error

An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line:157

Char:9

Error: Access is denied"

How to get rid of this error screen

I followed the instructions given below from one of the Microsoft Support posts to Disable script debugging, but the problem did not get resolved.

{Disable script debugging

To turn off the Scripting Debugger in Internet Explorer 6, follow these steps:
    1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options .
    2. On the Advanced tab, click to select the Disable script debugging check box. and then click OK .
    To turn off notification about every script error in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:
    1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options .
    2. On the Advanced tab, click to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box, and then click OK . }

Please help me get rid of this error box,also when we open the document website through outlook client there is no scroll bar available. The document integration to CRM is almost nullified with no scrolling facility from within outlook, Please help me to add Scroll bar feature to the documents window within the outlook screen.

Pavan

• Moved by Xiaopeng Wu Tuesday, March 8, 2011 10:28 PM Forum consolidation (From:CRM Online)
    Thursday, June 24, 2010 3:33 PM

Answers

All replies