PWA assigns different start/finish dates for tasks from project plan (plan published after project start date) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I planned a project in Project Professional 2016 and published the plan afterwards to pwa. Important to note is that the plan was published a week after the actual project start date (project start date: 11/02/17, published 11/09/17). I now have the issue that pwa creates resource assignments with different start/finish dates for tasks that were sheduled before the plan was published.

For example: I've created a tasks with a start and finish date of 11/02/17. After the plan was published today (11/09/17), pwa creates a resource assigment for the task on 03/08/18. However, if I take a look at the project plan on pwa, the correct dates (11/02/17) are still displayed.

This behavior is the same for all tasks with a start or finish date within the last work week. 

What is the issue here and how can I solve this?

Thank you in advance!

Thursday, November 9, 2017 10:29 AM

All replies

• It looks like no one in this forum has any ideas for you.  Nor do I.  Have you tried republishing the project in question to see if this resolves the issue?  Just a thought.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:27 PM