none
Cannot remove payee from online payee list

Question

• I'm trying to get my money file slimmed down to convert over to Quicken.  When in accounts & Payees, on the payees tab, I double click on a payee entry that is setup for online bill pay.  When I select "remove from online payee list" I get the error of: Money cannot delete this payee because the payee has scheduled or recurring payments."  This is not the case. I get this error message on all payees I try to delete.

Anyone solved this before?

chris

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:36 PM

All replies

• On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:36:50 +0000, Repent34 wrote:

I'm trying to get my money file slimmed down to convert over to Quicken.  When in accounts & Payees, on the payees tab, I double click on a payee entry that is setup for online bill pay.  When I select "remove from online payee list" I get the error of: Money cannot delete this payee because the payee has scheduled or recurring payments."  This is not the case. I get this error message on all payees I try to delete.

chris

You need to disable online services in order to delete online payees.

Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:19 AM
  • On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:36:50 +0000, Repent34 wrote:

I'm trying to get my money file slimmed down to convert over to Quicken.  When in accounts & Payees, on the payees tab, I double click on a payee entry that is setup for online bill pay.  When I select "remove from online payee list" I get the error of: Money cannot delete this payee because the payee has scheduled or recurring payments."  This is not the case. I get this error message on all payees I try to delete.

chris

is there a certain place to do this?
    Thursday, September 30, 2010 6:54 PM
  • On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:54:59 +0000, Repent34 wrote:

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:36:50 +0000, Repent34 wrote:

chris

is there a certain place to do this?

Yes.  You disable them for each of your financial institutions.  In
    Money Deluxe, you find Manage Online services under the AccountTools.
    Then select each FI and select "Stop Using Online Service".

If you have a different version, check HELP for "Stop Using Online
    Services"

Friday, October 01, 2010 2:20 AM
  • Done and Thanks.  ;)
    Saturday, October 02, 2010 4:08 AM
  • On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 04:08:59 +0000, Repent34 wrote:

Done and Thanks.  ;)

Glad to help.  Thanks for the feedback.

Saturday, October 02, 2010 11:45 AM