none
Redis Session State Provider configuration to MVC -AJAX issue

Question

• I have configured Redis Session State Provider to my MVC application using Nuget Package.

Executed the following command in Package Manage Console window.

Install-Package Microsoft.Web.RedisSessionStateProvider

After that, I am facing an issue in one AJAX method. Almost all AJAX methods are working fine except one AJAX method. This method is using to get JSON string from Azure and returning as content result from controller to view.

But, here once installed this package and this AJAX method is unable to get result from controller and is displaying "Resource Not Found" in Error callback function.

Here, I can able to send request to Azure successfully and is returning response with JSON string. I have also checked the JSON string format. So, give me solution for this and whether this is due to this Redis Session State integration or JSON format or AJAX method parameters.

The Ajax method is given below.

$.ajax({
            url: '/Admin/GetStatusesJson?StatusType=' + statustype,       
            contentType: "application/json; charset=utf-8",
            datatype: 'json',
            cache: false,
            type: "GET",
            success: function (result) {

},
            error: function (result) {          
            }
     });

And My JSON string is like below.

"[{\"id\":\"2\",\"value\":\"2000\",\"parentid\":\"0\",\"text\":\"Test1\",\"type\":\"Edited\",\"active\":true,\"textcolor\":\"5F7A53\",\"backgroundcolor\":\"111111\",\"code\":\"TEST\",\"status\":null}, {\"id\":\"16\",\"value\":\"11000\",\"parentid\":\"2\",\"text\":\"Sample Test One\",\"type\":\"Existed\",\"active\":true,\"textcolor\":\"6AA84F\",\"backgroundcolor\":\"B6D7A8\",\"code\":\"SAMPLETESTONE\",\"status\":null}
    ]"         

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:26 PM

Answers

• I'd ask in official microsoft ASP.Net forums here.

http://forums.asp.net/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:40 PM