Best free reporting tool for VB.Net 2005 RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I have developed one simple accounting software.. I have created all the report with crystal report.. but I cannot deploy to another computer since the path is not found etc.. so could any one can suggest best free reporting tool for vb.net 2005 to create report and deploy the same to another computer easily... thanks..

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:11 AM

All replies

• MyNeoReport Designer is one option:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/myneoreport/

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:22 PM
  • If you add the crystal report to the project it will automatically be imbedded into the project and a reference to the file location will not be necessary.  To deploy a project with crystal reports you have to add the redistributable crystal runtime modules - which you can find on their website. 

Derek Geldart

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 2:54 PM
  • Hi,

I have developed one simple accounting software.. I have created all the report with crystal report.. but I cannot deploy to another computer since the path is not found etc.. so could any one can suggest best free reporting tool for vb.net 2005 to create report and deploy the same to another computer easily... thanks..

You want research on tool for 10 yoa vb.Net 2005 app? vb.Net 2005 app no longer supported anyhow.

La vida loca

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 4:40 PM