none
MCT enrollment tool problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I have just passed the MCT exam, and now I want to register myself as a MCT, when I get to a point where I am asked to enter my MTM, I go to the link and fill out the form and press send, nothing happens.

So my question is how do I Obtain a Metrics that Matter (MTM) ID ?

Best regards 

Friday, October 5, 2012 7:22 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The way i read your question i see that you are going to the MTM site when registering for MCT. My advice would be to first go to the MTM site and register first. They will send you a confirmation mail with the necessary credentials (being your MTM username). With that information on hand try to register again on the MCT enrollment tool.

Just another piece of advice: if this is your initial MCT registration you will also have to submit prove of your academical skills by uploading the TTT certificate or other academical (educational) certificates.

roughly: MTM credential, prove of academical educational skills (certificate) and payment.

hth

Maurice

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:06 PM

All replies

• So the send button does nothing at all?  Is there an option to use Compatibility mode for the Website?  If so, select it and try again.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Saturday, October 6, 2012 1:04 AM
  • Hi,

The way i read your question i see that you are going to the MTM site when registering for MCT. My advice would be to first go to the MTM site and register first. They will send you a confirmation mail with the necessary credentials (being your MTM username). With that information on hand try to register again on the MCT enrollment tool.

Just another piece of advice: if this is your initial MCT registration you will also have to submit prove of your academical skills by uploading the TTT certificate or other academical (educational) certificates.

roughly: MTM credential, prove of academical educational skills (certificate) and payment.

hth

Maurice

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:06 PM
  • Where you able to complete your registration?

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:37 AM