Trying to renew my subscription for Live One Care RRS feed

• Question

•  

Trying to renew my Live One Care,,, Get advice subscription due in 13 days.... Last week (26/6/2008) I clicked on the "renew button' with no affect...it would only act if I was in America and as I live in Australia, this simply did not work. Then spoke on the phone to a technician and did what he said (having great difficulty to understand him) with him also getting rather impatient.- still with no affect.... He then told me I had to "purchase" One Care, which I did... Now I am still getting the message that my subscription is due to be renewed,, have emailed back from the email that was sent to me but to no avail... In general I am finding this very challenging and to say disappointing would be an understatement.

There just seems to be no simply answer or any point to directly go for support....  

By "purchasing" a copy, does this mean that it will be sent to me for me to install ?  

Monday, June 30, 2008 12:41 AM

Answers

•  Open IE and in Tools/Internet Options, Languages - verify that your language setting is correct for your country.

If it is not, click "Add" to select your language and country combination from the list.

Make that selection the default. It should appear at the top of the list.

Remove or demote other entries that are not appropriate for your country.

How did you purchase a copy? No, you will not be sent a CD.

If you purchased a copy and now have a new subscription with a different LiveID, you will need to uninstall the copy you are currently running and reinstall from http://onecare.live.com and then subscribe/activate by signing in with the LiveID for your active, new subscription.

-steve

Monday, June 30, 2008 2:20 PM