My Registered Copy of Microsoft Windows XP PRO RRS feed

• Question

• Hi
    My name is Patricia and I am in need of trying to find out what I can do on a couple things that has been happening since we moved back here to Alabama.
    A few weeks after we moved back from MISS to Montgomery Al to be here for my mother which is in bad health I myself had 130.00 missing and our friend had 220.00 missing the following week. Now about 3 and a half weeks later My Registered Copy of Microsoft Windows XP PRO which I purchased in MISS to put on this rebuilt computer comes up missing also.
    I have tried to report the CD/Case missing but I have to have my product key which is on the Original Case itself, which is registered to me and my computer. What can I do by law to find out who is stealing and taking money?
    Patricia

Sunday, October 23, 2011 9:02 PM

Answers

• Microsoft does not have any means to track the use of your computer.  You need to contact your local law enforcement agency if you have a theft or identity theft issue.
    Carey Frisch
    Monday, October 24, 2011 12:44 AM

All replies

• Please contact your local law enforcement agency for assistance.
    Carey Frisch
    Sunday, October 23, 2011 11:40 PM
  • You all here at Microsoft cant tell me how to contact you all to protect my original copy??
    Monday, October 24, 2011 12:29 AM
  • Microsoft does not have any means to track the use of your computer.  You need to contact your local law enforcement agency if you have a theft or identity theft issue.
    Carey Frisch
    Monday, October 24, 2011 12:44 AM