Link not working? RRS feed

• Question

• I am new to the forum and have a question. Does the link work? I do a...

link:http://myfishingpals.com

And I get only 2 results, one from one of my pages and another where one of our feeds are posted.

Just wondering... In Y I get 6223 and in G I get 886

I read your webmaster guidelines and you put a lot of import on IBLs, yet I can't find any of our quality links listed here at all?

Sorry, I am a novice on this stuff on the msn end.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:51 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Try site: instead of link:   Here is the result set for site:myfishingpals.com 

Also, I noticed some performance issues. You might check out our developer toolbar  and if you use Mozilla FF check out firebug and yslow plugins. They might help you.

Brett

Friday, April 11, 2008 6:40 PM

All replies

•  

Hi,

Try site: instead of link:   Here is the result set for site:myfishingpals.com 

Also, I noticed some performance issues. You might check out our developer toolbar  and if you use Mozilla FF check out firebug and yslow plugins. They might help you.

Brett

Friday, April 11, 2008 6:40 PM
  • Thanks for answering, Brett,

But the question was not how many of my pages are indexed, but how many incoming links does live find? Any way of doing that? It shows only two incoming with the link command.

Friday, April 11, 2008 8:04 PM
  • Also, that's wierd about performance... I have tested from 3 different offsite analyzers and they show the homepage average load time is .04 seconds.

Friday, April 11, 2008 8:07 PM