Unsupported operating system RRS feed

• Question

• I have recently setup vail everything thing seems to be going well, when i browse the server in IE i see the list of systems i can connect to, it is showing my primary desktop as an unsupported operating system, the system is running Windows7.  I have my personal laptop which is connected to the home server showing up fine and not having any problems connecting to it.  Has anyone seen this problem? or know of a solution?
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 5:32 PM

Answers

• Only certain versions of Windows support incoming Remote Desktop connections: Windows XP Professional and MCE, Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, and Business, and Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate support Remote Desktop, but other versions don't.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 11:04 PM

All replies

• Only certain versions of Windows support incoming Remote Desktop connections: Windows XP Professional and MCE, Vista Ultimate, Enterprise, and Business, and Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate support Remote Desktop, but other versions don't.
    Saturday, June 19, 2010 11:04 PM
    ...and 7 Enterprise.  :)
    Sunday, June 20, 2010 5:34 PM