none
[Xbox Creators Program] Building in Unity for UWP With SQLite RRS feed

• Question

• I'm building my game using Unity and have been using SQLite successfully when running on my PC. However, when I try to build for UWP so that I can deploy to my Xbox I get errors in Unity like:

error CS7069: Reference to type 'Component' claims it is defined in 'System', but could not be found

error CS7069: Reference to type 'ICloneable' claims it is defined in 'mscorlib', but could not be found

All of these errors come from objects I use to interact with SQLite from this reference: Mono.Data.Sqlite

Do I need to reference a different assembly for UWP? I saw some documentation about Microsoft's implement of SQLite, but I wasn't sure if this is the correct approach to use with Unity. It uses NuGet and currently I've been adding the dlls into my Unity assets so I'm unsure how to proceed.

Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:23 AM

All replies

• Hi DeviantSpark,

This question is better addressed by the Windows Universal Programs Apps team. I will direct you to the team that can better help you.

Kam - Xbox Live Forum Moderator.

Thursday, March 1, 2018 6:44 PM
  • Hi  DeviantSpark,

For your case about Unity, you can go the Unity support center for getting suitable help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 2, 2018 6:00 AM