search.live.com will not remove my website from their listing! RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

I run www.subnoizerat420.net

As you can see in my robots, I have all search engines blocked from indexing my website:
    http://subnoizerat420.net/robots.txt

I also have this code on all of my pages:
    <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW">

In the webmaster tools area, the last check says it's not blocked, but at that time the robots.txt and meta tag was in place to block all indexing.

I have sent multiple messages to live.com, but have had no action or replies.

Please advise what I need to do to get my site removed, because I am starting to get annoyed.

Thanks
    Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:44 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I've placed a request to remove your domain from our index. Please allow 72 hours for changes to occur.

Note: Should you wish to be indexed in the future, you will have to fill out a reinclusion request.

Thanks,

Brett

Monday, November 17, 2008 3:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I've placed a request to remove your domain from our index. Please allow 72 hours for changes to occur.

Note: Should you wish to be indexed in the future, you will have to fill out a reinclusion request.

Thanks,

Brett

Monday, November 17, 2008 3:50 PM
  • Brett,

I am the web master for www.henleymc.ac.uk and hmcweb.henleymc.ac.uk and have robots.txt files in place to stop indexing etc.

Can you arrange for the cached info for these 2 sites to be removed from Live search for me?

Any help would be very much appreciated as tehre is some info in the cache of a personal nature wich is causeing some distress to my customers.

Kind Regards
    Steve

Friday, November 21, 2008 11:25 AM