billing RRS feed

  • Question

  • I need to update credit card exp date. Account originally in husband's name, but he is now deceased. I've been paying bills all along, but can't access the account info because his MSN account is blocked. I tried requesting a code to unblock, but am not receiving one after entering cell phone # as instructed. I want to keep this account but can't find a remedy yet! Thanks

    Thursday, August 18, 2011 5:13 AM