Windows 10 Mail App Keeps Clearing and Re-Syncing Message List ActiveSync RRS feed

• Question

• I have multiple clients in my network that are using the Windows 10 Mail App to sync with Exchange using ActiveSync. One user is experiencing an issue where their messages will disappear and re-populate every time the mail app syncs. This renders the app unusable because it is in a constant state of downloading and re-downloading messages. I have deleted and re-added the account within the Mail app to no avail. The credentials are correct because it is downloading the messages. This isn't happening for other users in our environment but they don't have as large of a mailbox on Exchange. Is there an exchange mailbox size limit for the Windows 10 Mail App that could be causing this?
    • Moved by Dave PatrickMVP Monday, December 7, 2020 3:01 PM looking for forum
    Monday, December 7, 2020 2:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• I'd try asking for help over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Guido Franzke Tuesday, December 8, 2020 9:36 AM
    • Marked as answer by Guido Franzke Monday, December 14, 2020 7:07 AM
    Monday, December 7, 2020 3:01 PM
  • Ok. Thanks.
    Monday, December 7, 2020 5:50 PM
  • You're welcome.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, December 7, 2020 6:59 PM