error message 0x800703ED during burning music on DVD RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am a NEWBIE at all this stuff and need much need step-by-step instructions on how to fix this error message.

I have purchased and downloaded my music tracks and need to burn them on DVD, when doing this some of the tracks stop being burndt and this error message appears.

The place that I purchased them from online says that this will be the only time they will reset so that I can download these purchased tracks. Didn't think they could do that IF I PURCHASED THEM and they are mine, I feel I should be able to download them as often as needed. After all not computer are dependable and need to be reformated occassionally for various reasons.

I recently (approx. 1 month ago) reformated and install Vista Home Premium from XP and I am coming up with some error message which I don't know what to do with being a NEWBIE!

I am not sure what other information you need to give me a fix for my problem but will do what I can to provide it. Being a NEWBIE the Techical lingo is like GREEK to me. ;0)

Please someone I need HELP!

Regards,
    DLira
    Donna Lira
    • Edited by Donna Dlira Friday, October 31, 2008 2:45 PM
    Friday, October 31, 2008 2:43 PM

Answers

• Donna Dlira said:

Hi,

I am a NEWBIE at all this stuff and need much need step-by-step instructions on how to fix this error message.

I have purchased and downloaded my music tracks and need to burn them on DVD, when doing this some of the tracks stop being burndt and this error message appears.

The place that I purchased them from online says that this will be the only time they will reset so that I can download these purchased tracks. Didn't think they could do that IF I PURCHASED THEM and they are mine, I feel I should be able to download them as often as needed.

Welcome to the wonderful world of DRM (Digital Rights Management).  ;)

Donna Dlira said:

After all not computer are dependable and need to be reformated occassionally for various reasons.

I recently (approx. 1 month ago) reformated and install Vista Home Premium from XP and I am coming up with some error message which I don't know what to do with being a NEWBIE!

I am not sure what other information you need to give me a fix for my problem but will do what I can to provide it. Being a NEWBIE the Techical lingo is like GREEK to me. ;0)

Please someone I need HELP!

Regards,
    DLira

Donna Lira

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should try posting your question in the Vista forums.
    Friday, October 31, 2008 3:02 PM