none
i want pdf books RRS feed

• Question

• i don't have any book about visual basic . i'am ph.D. student in math. 

i want books about((finite element methods of partial differential equations in visual basic))

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 11:25 AM

All replies

• It's unclear if you want information on classic vb or vb.net, can you please be specific.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 11:59 AM
  • Hi,

Have you ever browsed books in real bookstores or virtual bookstores like Amazon? 
    If yes, you must have been able to find some books which satisfy your needs.

Your interest (finite element methods of partial differential equations) sounds focusing very narrow. So, I suppose, you had better to search an article in web than to get a PDF book (a book may contains much more topics than you need). 

Regards,

Ashidacchi >> http://hokusosha.com/

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 12:02 PM
  • It's one thing to get a book on Visual Basic .Net. Quite another to get a book on Finite Element Methods of Partial Differential Equations, still another to get both in .PDF format.

I find it unlikely that any Visual Basic .Net book will be disciplined towards Finite Element Methods of Partial Differential Equations. I find it unlikely that any book on Finite Element Methods of Partial Differential Equations will somehow be disciplined to code examples in Visual Basic .Net.

Most likely you will need to find a .PDF book on Finite Element Methods of Partial Differential Equations and a separate book on Visual Basic .Net. Then possibly find code in Visual Basic .Net on the internet concerning use with Finite Element Methods of Partial Differential Equations which will assume you have an understanding then of both Visual Basic .Net and Finite Element Methods of Partial Differential Equations. Or possibly find same code in C# and use an online code converter like Telerik to convert the C# code to VB.Net.

Here's an online Visual Basic .Net resource Visual Basic Guide. Here's a link to Google search results for "Finite Element Methods of Partial Differential Equations VB.Net" of which I expect the search results require an understanding of both Finitie Element Methods of Partial Differential Equations as well as Visual Basic .Net.

Since Finite Element Methods of Partial Differential Equations is not a Visual Basice .Net topic per se then I am not bothering to attempt to search for anything else about it.

La vida loca

Sunday, March 11, 2018 11:08 AM