Outlook 2019, loose picture attached on FWD when the email is not from Outlook folders RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have issue when forwarding email which is not in outlook, but files based.

We uses an application that pass the email to outlook with image attached (Ex: jpeg) when I click Forward, the new windows created does not include the picture (If I try a PDF, it still attached)

My next test is saving en email to disk, and try the same, picture missing, PDF is there.

When I open the email file based, the image is there before hitting FWD.

The same email forwarded directly in Outlook, has the picture attached.

I'm i doing something wrong, option to change, or a bug?

Sylvain

Tuesday, December 1, 2020 8:13 PM

All replies

• Hello Sylvain_Delisle,

Please, make sure that you post your request in the correct language for this forum which is reserved for the French speaking population. You can also simply repost yourquestion in the more appropriate forum - https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Biliana

Votez! Appel à la contribution TechNet Community Support. LE CONTENU EST FOURNI "TEL QUEL" SANS GARANTIE D'AUCUNE SORTE, EXPLICITE OU IMPLICITE. S'il vous plaît n'oubliez pas de "Marquer comme réponse" les réponses qui ont résolu votreproblème. C'est une voie commune pour reconnaître ceux qui vous ont aidé, et rend plus facile pour les autres visiteurs de trouver plus tard la résolution.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020 7:50 AM