False backup alerts RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone, I installed WHS 2011 few weeks ago. I setup backup on each client on network. Nine days ago, I got 2 alerts stating no backups have been successfull for 9 days. When I look under the computer and backup tab, I can see each and every day till today that backups are successfull on each client and no alert is displayed. How do I get rid of the alerts in the viewer since backups are successfull everyday? Is this a bug?

I only have Lights-Out and Advance Admin add-ins installed on the server.

Thanks,

Claude           

Friday, June 17, 2011 11:58 AM

Answers

• Hi everyone, I installed WHS 2011 few weeks ago. I setup backup on each client on network. Nine days ago, I got 2 alerts stating no backups have been successfull for 9 days. When I look under the computer and backup tab, I can see each and every day till today that backups are successfull on each client and no alert is displayed. How do I get rid of the alerts in the viewer since backups are successfull everyday? Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Claude           

Is the alert for server backup (not for client backups)?  If not, you might try uninstalling both add-ins and see if it helps.
    • Marked as answer by Klode D Friday, June 17, 2011 6:38 PM
    Friday, June 17, 2011 5:12 PM

All replies

Thanks,

Claude           

Is the alert for server backup (not for client backups)?  If not, you might try uninstalling both add-ins and see if it helps.
    • Marked as answer by Klode D Friday, June 17, 2011 6:38 PM
    Friday, June 17, 2011 5:12 PM
  • Alerts in dashboard are from client not the server. I deleted each client re-add them and the alerts disappeared. I did a manual backup and it succeed. I'll see in the next few days if it comes back. Thanks for your help.

Claude

Friday, June 17, 2011 6:38 PM