which browser do you think is the best?? RRS feed

• Question

• hi guys

i  want to ask your opinions about which browser you think is the best Internet Explorer , FireFox or Opera

i think opera is the best because it has all the features which a browser should have .. IE was bullshit in 6th version and in 7th also its not worth it... fire fox has immitated opera in each and every aspect. except for a few aspects i think opera is the BEST

what you say guys please leave your comments

Friday, February 16, 2007 4:34 PM

Answers

•  

Opera is really good for normal browsing with plethora of features, but it's not able to display all site properly as they are made for firefox/IE. Hence for those sites i prefer Firefox otherwise its Opera for me too.

Saturday, February 17, 2007 5:46 AM
  • i suppose the only place where opera looses out the big league is that its close source and comparing the number of plugins available for Fox it does loose out on that front
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 4:33 PM

All replies

• I also like Opera...
    Friday, February 16, 2007 5:45 PM
  •  

Opera is really good for normal browsing with plethora of features, but it's not able to display all site properly as they are made for firefox/IE. Hence for those sites i prefer Firefox otherwise its Opera for me too.

Saturday, February 17, 2007 5:46 AM
  • i got a mail from pc world's software tests  recently.they said that firefox is the best internet software right now(not even browser) and gmail was the second.personally i find opera's features good but i think firefox is better  because as said it has some sites made for it.
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:17 AM
  • i think FIREFOX is the best at the present time

if u compare  the extensions of all the three IE, FIREFOX and Opera

than u wil see tht firefox has the best of all . and it is also one of mostly used browser bcoz

of its safety reasons,

it is also a user-friendly browser

Dont U agree

Saturday, February 17, 2007 10:29 AM
  • ie
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 11:24 AM
  • firefox is good
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 11:30 AM
  • i suppose the only place where opera looses out the big league is that its close source and comparing the number of plugins available for Fox it does loose out on that front
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 4:33 PM
  • If you compare Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 2.0 and Opera 9.5 I would rank them as:

1: Interent Explorer 7

2: Firefox 2.0

3: Opera 9.5

Thanks & Regards,
    Prathul Prabhakar
    Microsoft Student Partner
    http://student-partners.com/members/prathul.aspx
    http://xplore.wordpress.com

Monday, February 19, 2007 4:39 AM
  • IE 7.0 is the best as far as i've used...but Firefox seems to be a better choice for slower systems...

Regards,
    Jay

Monday, February 19, 2007 4:53 PM
  • I use firefox, and is completely satisfied with it.
    Monday, February 19, 2007 5:48 PM
  • opera 9.5 - fastest less secure
    Mozilla firefox 2 - best of all
    IE 7 - very much secure but slower
    Friday, February 23, 2007 5:37 PM
  • even as for now almost all sites are made to comply with IE 6.0 and are many times not properly viewable in opera and firefox both
    Friday, February 23, 2007 8:17 PM