picture alignment RRS feed

• Question

• pictures not aligned.  Can I manually do this?

Sunday, June 5, 2011 4:57 PM

Answers

• There is no ability to set control points manually in ICE.  The only manual adjustment that is available is the "File: New Structured Panorama ..." menu item and dialog.  This is really intended for panoramas shot on a fixed grid, for example from a Gigapan device.  However, it can be used for certain hand-held image sets.  For example, if you shot in one row, then you can use the structured panorama workflow to indicate that the images are arranaged in a single row.

Monday, June 6, 2011 2:22 AM

All replies

• There is no ability to set control points manually in ICE.  The only manual adjustment that is available is the "File: New Structured Panorama ..." menu item and dialog.  This is really intended for panoramas shot on a fixed grid, for example from a Gigapan device.  However, it can be used for certain hand-held image sets.  For example, if you shot in one row, then you can use the structured panorama workflow to indicate that the images are arranaged in a single row.

Monday, June 6, 2011 2:22 AM
  • I have the same problem.

' However, it can be used for certain hand-held image sets.  For example, if you shot in one row, then you can use the structured panorama workflow to indicate that the images are arranaged in a single row.'

I can't see any 'structured panorama workflow'.  Can't force it to 1 row...

Friday, July 27, 2012 1:14 PM
  • File: New Structured Panorama ...
    Friday, July 27, 2012 9:44 PM