Light UP ur college !!! RRS feed

• Question

• when will i get the username and password for the "Light up your college " competition ????
    Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:01 PM

Answers

• everyone is waiting for it...lets hope they issue that soon...but ther isnt a prob wid it...we can develop and test the site being developed for it in our local system and upload it as soon as we get the username and password...
    Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:26 PM

All replies

• everyone is waiting for it...lets hope they issue that soon...but ther isnt a prob wid it...we can develop and test the site being developed for it in our local system and upload it as soon as we get the username and password...
    Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:26 PM
  • hope so it will be given by the month of november....
    Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:23 PM
  • Patience is important in the Rock Star contest
    Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:19 AM
  •  

may be we can get at november after the updation of points .! We shall try to complete the site before we get the username and password ..!! I already hosted one site .. Lots of problem we get while hosting ..! So be ready witht the site ..! All the best guys
    Friday, October 26, 2007 2:57 PM
  •  

pata nahi yaar
    Friday, October 26, 2007 6:10 PM
  • i am also waiting for username and password
    Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:40 AM
  •  

can anyone tell me what exactly we are required to do in light up your college...thanx
    Tuesday, October 30, 2007 4:45 PM
  • http://www.studentrockstar.com/LightUpYourCollege.aspx

The above link has full details about the contest. It's main objective is to make you develop a model website for your college/institution.
    Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:44 PM
  •  

thanks buddy
    Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:52 AM
  • check ur email account...
    Wednesday, October 31, 2007 2:33 PM
  •  

\ i wanted to register for Light up your college  but am not sure if it is within my knowledge capabilities to design an innovative college website using the tools specified as  i completed only my 1st year till now..So i wanted to know whether it will be mandatory to submit the website pages if i register for it and are those softwares easy to learn??
    Saturday, November 3, 2007 9:19 PM
  • waiting for id & password

Sunday, November 4, 2007 1:30 AM
  • I aslo didn'got any mail frm light up ur college Sad(
    Monday, November 5, 2007 4:46 PM
  • ok, guys, some of u have got ur password+user and some of u r still waiting for username.

i think all of you are devlopping the site, but here is some problem in accessing asp.net website , i mean we can't browse pages having extension .aspx, so this is peoblem for student devloping site  using asp.net,

r u facing same problem ?

error message while browsing asp.net webpage.
    XML parsing not well formed.

same error raised when we install iis after visual studio/ .net
    Monday, November 5, 2007 5:43 PM
  •  

Have u all started developing site ????

I have not started yet

Thursday, November 8, 2007 6:48 PM
  • dont worry dude me too have not developing website ...will do in december .....itni jaldi kya hai
    Friday, November 9, 2007 5:16 AM
  •  

dude u have to configure IIS for tht insta MS .Net framework and check in iis wesites properties tht is it configured properly or not.
    Sunday, November 11, 2007 1:04 PM
  • I recieved the username and password, but how to use them.. I mean where do i use them, and how do i upload the pages to the server and try it out ???
    Sunday, November 11, 2007 6:58 PM