none
login error

Question

• Hi was wondering if anybody knew of the login error when trying to share blinks i recently updated to windows phone 8.1 could that be the issue? i have spent the whole day trying to log in using lumia 1520 
    Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:14 AM

All replies

• My Wife and I both have the same problem. I have a Lumia icon and she has a Lumia 928. We both have updated with 8.1 and cannot login to blink to share... It says login failed.
    Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:54 PM
  • I also have this problem. Lumia 1520 says login failed even after reinstall and reboot.
    Thursday, May 01, 2014 12:16 AM
  • I don't think it has anything to do with 8.1.  I'm running 8.0 on my 920 and I get the same error message.  I can log into so.cl via Internet Explorer on my phone, so the problem clearly exists within the Blink app and not the so.cl website.

Why not just have the ability to upload these Blinks to Skydrive as .gifs?  Seems a lot easier and not prone to all these login issues.

Thursday, May 01, 2014 12:31 AM
  • Same problem here with a Samsung ATIV and also a Nokia 920. Could it have something to do with the fact that the app asks for permissions to 'beta.so.cl' instead of 'blink.so.cl'? Hope this issue can be fixed without losing the current frames...

Sunday, May 04, 2014 2:21 PM
  • Hello,

Sorry that you have been having issues with Blink, we are working to see what is causing the login issues. However, this seems to affect only a subset of the users, so can you please confirm that you are still having these login issues as of today?

Thanks,

Blink team.

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:46 PM
    Owner
  • I am still having the login issue. Have been trying for days and still get Error, login failed, please try again message as of 5 min ago. Please fix this issue or create a way to directly upload the gif to skydrive or facebook, which would be even better.
    Tuesday, May 06, 2014 9:46 PM
  • Same login problem windows 10 on lum 950
    Saturday, January 27, 2018 2:45 PM