Free/Busy info in MOC. Trying this forum. RRS feed

• Question

•  Hello Everyone,

When you right click on a contact in MOC and click Schedule a Meeting and then try to check the Free/Busy info by clicking the Scheduling Assistant nothing shows up for that contact. If I open the same contact through Outlook and open the same scheduling assistant I can see that users Free/Busy info. This seems to be an overall bug because I have not seen it work anywhere. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Mark 
    Friday, February 20, 2009 11:16 PM

All replies

• Hi Mark,

In some case, i may happen that permission assigned to AD are not replicated to OU/users objects. Please also look for lock down envronment if any permission like everyone/authenticated user permission removed from AD.
    HCL OCS Team
    Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:20 PM
  • I don't know if MS considers it a bug but it's definitely annoying.  Click check names (Ctrl-K) to resolve the address and then F/B will work.
    Mike Stacy | Evangelyze Communications | http://www.evangelyze.net/cs/blogs/mike
    Saturday, February 21, 2009 3:41 PM
  • Filed this as a bug about a month ago. Haven't heard an update yet, but it is definitely consistent. Like Mike said, the only workaround is to hit check names and your F/B should come through.
    Monday, February 23, 2009 4:56 PM