none
MCSD: Web Applications - Retire date RRS feed

• Question

• When will this exam retire?

I can see many info on the http://microsoft.com/learning but many exam's page do not show when it will get expire?

Kindly advise on which certification is useful in near future?

Regards

Rima Gandhi.

Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:55 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The MCSD: Web application track was just introduced in 2012. There is no planned retirement date for this certification. Please note that you will need to recertify every two years. This helps ensure that you are keeping current with you web development skills.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:21 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The MCSD: Web application track was just introduced in 2012. There is no planned retirement date for this certification. Please note that you will need to recertify every two years. This helps ensure that you are keeping current with you web development skills.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:21 PM
  • Can I give the exam in any order from the 3 exams under MCSD..And also I am ASP.net developer having 3.5 years of experience, so sud I go for MCSD or MCPD..

Monday, May 20, 2013 9:25 AM