none
why student rock star contest RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• May be MS has produced 3 defective xbox360 and some also some defective pendrives, which they want to get rid of Stick out tongue
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:42 AM
  • And also defective windows phones Stick out tonguehehe
    The quality of the admins is the quality of the prize that you will get through this contest. As the admins are very lazy, the prizes also would be same  i think.
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:42 AM
  • LoL
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:29 PM
  • be serious guys
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:59 PM
  • Man we just try to create some humor, I guess nothing is wrong in that. if you didn't like it, then i am sorry m8. But i guess thats how things and life goes on Smile  A little bit of humor is ok .
    Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:31 AM
  • @Harshil....

U left out in ur replies about the defective express editions CDs are Misprinted Destop Calendars..

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:58 AM
  • I was just waiting for someone to point outabout the CDs Stick out tongue i have an answer to that.....

Not misprinted desktop calendars and CDs, but stolen and pirated cds, heheheheh. They wantto get rid of their pirated cds and old calendars Stick out tongue
    Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:14 PM
  • its also nice....
    Wednesday, April 25, 2007 3:44 PM
  • lols. . ..  i don thnk so. .  !!
    Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:30 PM
  • nice dear but , but why dont think so
    Saturday, April 28, 2007 11:10 AM
  • rockstar contest now cold in this summer
    Saturday, April 28, 2007 11:12 AM
  • u can think dear
    Saturday, April 28, 2007 11:18 AM
  • I think the admins should now add more and more features, so that we can make the most out of it during the summer vacations Smile
    Saturday, April 28, 2007 2:30 PM
  • right Harshil.
    Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:18 PM
  • I think more competitions such as Multiple-choice quizzes on a variety of fields can be conducted...
    Monday, April 30, 2007 8:48 AM
  • ya dear u r right
    Monday, April 30, 2007 9:53 AM
  • I agree with you.
    Monday, April 30, 2007 6:34 PM
  • Atleast this silly point scheme should be changed!!why to wait for end of month for almost every thing we do except referrals(nobody will join at this time!!) and annoucements(all boxes are almost with bugs).

yahoo answers point scheme is better than this! atleast immediate effect.and no top persons score displayed so that we can knowhow much to do and what to do.

hugepoints for quizes and this forums and lots of diffenrce that no one can cover up!! also a acceleration scheme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 6:43 PM
  • I agree with you sarath. But what can we do, the admins are not responding to the emails.
    Wednesday, May 2, 2007 4:20 AM
  • i am with u dear. with is only sleeping
    Monday, May 7, 2007 9:52 AM
  • its a good prog but there r some future will be added like feedback online help and so on
    Tuesday, May 8, 2007 8:05 AM
  • its a good contest n\but people are miss using
    Wednesday, May 9, 2007 10:12 AM
  • well the intent was to spread news about Microsoft technologies among students and thru them to all parts of community.The intention was right from the side of microsoft but mainitainence of site and points procedures are weird.
    Wednesday, May 9, 2007 11:36 AM
  • Yes man, i agree with you Karicherla. Microsoft had a different intention when they had initiated this contest, and the contestants are having a different intention Smile

Wednesday, May 9, 2007 2:18 PM
  • good
    Friday, May 11, 2007 10:50 AM
  • hey now rockstar not rocking well
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:46 AM
  • Lots and lots of students are joining the forums everyday now Smile I think its getting popular at the time when the contest is going to end. Also, they will not get much opportunities to earn points. But yes, they can have access to lots and lots of useful informations that we put in this forums.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:08 PM
  • Many participants including myself are just realising the need to partipate in the forums... Anyhow, though we would not  be able to make much points out of the forums, we hope to gain a lot from the lot of posts....
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:17 PM
  • Yes my friend, its really good that youhave realised the need for participation in the forums. this is  what Student rockstar is all about. Its about sharing and gaining knowledge. But its not too late that you have joined the contest, dont worry. You still have lost nothing, you can gain the benefits of lots of knowledge from this forum Smile

Chill out here, and share what you know and gain what you want to know Wink
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:36 PM
  • Well, the contest isnt all about forums. But i would have appreciated if it was focussed more on Microsoft Technologies. This would have encouraged the learning process. But no worries, we are all doing our level best to acheive the same in the forums.... So keep posting and enjoy.
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:01 PM
  • What i meant by saying that this contest is all about forums, is because this is the main activity. The theme of this contest is to learn and share knowledge. Of all the events, forums is one of the better way to communicate with each other. Others like Webcast, Whitepapers, are also effective but not as better as compared to the forums.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:48 PM