none
3-Letter Airport Codes RRS feed

• Question

• Why doesn't S&T include 3-letter Airport Codes, which would be a big help when planning a trip?

Friday, December 3, 2010 9:10 PM

All replies

• You could add 3-letter airport codes to S&T as pushpins yourself. The new Streets and Trips 2010 is able to easily toggle hide/show pushpins, making it convenient to keep even large number of pushpinsets. I did a quick Bing search, and here's the first .CSV file containing airport codes I found. I'm sure there are many others, too. Take the downloaded .CSV file, and import it to S&T.

You may find various S&T-related info at http://www.laptopgpsworld.com/microsoft-streets-trips/

Laptop GPS World
    Saturday, December 4, 2010 6:59 PM
  • Hi Frisco -

Hmm.....I've used 3 letter airport codes in Streets and Trips planning for years. 

I checked the following airports whose codes I know off the top of my head (I travel too much) by typing the 3 letter airport code into the 'Find' Box in Streets and Trips:    LAX, TYS, ORD, BWI, SFO,JFK, EWR,PHL,MSY, RSW, BGR..... 

Each came up with no problem.....Are you looking for major airports - or is it smaller airports that you're having trouble finding?

Keith O'Brien
    Monday, December 20, 2010 8:40 PM