none
Device Manager - manage hardware device error

Question

• I have tried everything I know including Microsoft Detect and Fix It, reinstalling the driver.   Well, it was detected but still not fixed.  The issue is from day one.  Getting a yellow rectangle in device manager.  How do I fix this?     see below

Intel Pentium(R) processor N- and J-series / Intel(R) and Celeron(R)

Processor N- and J-series EHCI USB - OF34

• Moved by litdev Saturday, December 27, 2014 4:00 PM
    Saturday, December 27, 2014 5:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi, this is the Small Basic programming language forum so moving where you may get better redirection.

You should state exactly which device you mean, which OS version (XP SP3, Win8.1 etc) and exactly which device driver (e.g. a link to its download loacation).  For all of these it must be full details and probably the device manufacturer will be the best bet for info.  Sometimes the yellow rectangle in device manager refers to something that isn't a problem - if it is a processor not working then I would't expect to even start the PC so it may not be an issue at all.

Saturday, December 27, 2014 3:59 PM
  • More than likely you'll need to install the mobo or pc manufacturer chipset but I'd ask them over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, December 27, 2014 4:32 PM