Clinic 6262AE Bugs RRS feed

• General discussion

• the "Self Test" in Clinic 6262 "Windows Workflow Foundations in Microsoft Products" section, the second question is:

"You want to deplot a desktop application that includes a workflow..."

The correct ansewr is "Install the .NET Framework 3.5 on the Windows XP Computers".

When the correct answer is selected, it pops up a box with the header of "Correct" with the following text:
     "That is not correct. The correct response is: Install the .NET Framework 3.5 on the Windows XP computers."

Might want to square that one away :)

Another issue I found with the horrible "Wheel View" is that when you select "Text View" then go to the next item, it defaults to "Text View" but it still shows the "Wheel View" [but the "Text View" icon is highlighted].  You have to select "Wheel View" and THEN "Text View" to get it to come back to text view.

I wonder, is this the right way to go about reporting the issues with this clinic? 

"Introduction to Windows Workflow Foundation\The Windows Workflow Foundation Architecture" section:
          "Overview of the Windows Workflow Foundation Architecture" says, under "Activities", "Windows Workflow Foundation provides a number of activities that you can use to send e-mail, handle errors, run code, or execute other tasks."
          Then go to the little tile mini-game ["Identify Components of the Windows Workflow Foundation"], where you are supposed to make each row or column into a true statement.  Column 0, Row 1 [or 1,2 for non-zero based people] defaults to "Windows Workflow Foundation DOES NOT include e-mail activities".  Well, this is obviously an untrue statement [since it just said that it DOES have email activities just 2 seconds ago].  Change it to "Windows Workflow Foundation DOES include e-mail activities".  Click the thing to validate the row... its invalid?  So the correct answer is "Windows Workflow Foundation DOES NOT include e-mail activities".  So... which one is it? 

Seriously?  Is this like a beta Clinic or something or am I wrong...I wouldn't mind being wrong :)

I was in the clinic for about an hour when I received "Unauthorized Page Access" error in the viewer windows.  I had to close IE and open it again to get it running again.
    • Edited by Zor_Prime Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:46 AM Another issue...
    Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:17 AM

All replies

• Thank you for your feedback-

My team is not the team that handles Content Course descrepencies but I'll be happy to route this to the team that supports them.

I notice you are also encountered a technical issue when accessing the e-learning content.  Are you still experiencing that error?  If so, please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I'll be happy to put you in touch with the team that addresses these issues.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, September 1, 2008 6:21 PM