none
just want media player with zoom and in HD! RRS feed

• Question

• Why can't I find the link to download windows media player that is compatible with my pc? its windows 10 64 bit
    • Moved by Stanly Fan Monday, February 12, 2018 9:16 AM
    Friday, February 2, 2018 5:08 PM

All replies

• I don't know why, but I suppose you can download it:
    https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/download-install-windows-media-player-12-windows-10/

Ashidacchi

Friday, February 2, 2018 11:58 PM
  • Hi Jerseygirl420,

What the type of your project is? Did you use Windows Forms Application with Visual Studio to develop or just downloaded the player to your computer?

If it is the first, you just need to add the player to the toolbox with the following method:

Right click in the toolbox then select the "Choose Items" selection, then switch to the COM Components to choose the player:

If you just want to download a player to your computer, I'm afraid it is off topic to this forum, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at Microsoft Community

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Bob Ding Wednesday, February 7, 2018 9:17 AM
    Monday, February 5, 2018 1:13 AM