Portfolio Views... SaveAs and CreateNew RRS feed

• Question

• Using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe I can modify my portfolio views such as  Portfolio->ChangePortfolioView->CustomizeCurrentView->PortfolioColumns

There is a Save button. However my notes say that I used to be able to do a SaveAs. I don't find that now...

Also, ChangePortfolioView->CustomizeAnyView has a CreateNew button, but it is grayed out.

Am I missing something, or did Plus lose the features?

This is not a big deal, in that I have many existing views that I could modify.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:11 PM

Answers

• Have you selected the option "Custom View" below the dashed line in the "Select a view to customize" dialog? The Create New button will be clickable at that point. When you make all the customizations and click Save, the "Save As" dialog will actually appear.

Bob - MSN Mobile

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 9:05 PM

All replies

• Have you selected the option "Custom View" below the dashed line in the "Select a view to customize" dialog? The Create New button will be clickable at that point. When you make all the customizations and click Save, the "Save As" dialog will actually appear.

Bob - MSN Mobile

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 9:05 PM
  • I had Custom view as a choice, but not New. I did rename Custom view to Custom View 2. Create New grayed is out, and did not see a SaveAs.

Scrolling the window does not show a different Custom View choice. I do have a total of 12 below the dashed line. Maybe I maxed out.

Edit... That's it!. I deleted one custom view, and found I could Save As, and Create New as you describe.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 9:27 PM
  • Great! Nice to know that there is a max in case someone else needs to know.

Bob - MSN Mobile

Wednesday, August 1, 2018 11:15 PM