Installation of live one care on my second computer RRS feed

• Question

• How do I install live one care on my second computer. I also keep getting error messages that protection in only fair. Is it because backup has not been completed?
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:35 PM

Answers

• HI!
    You may install Windows Live onecare on the second computer by going to onecare.live.com and click on the Free Trial button then follow the onscreen instruction.  After installing the free trial associate it with your subscription by signing in with the live id and password that you have used to subscribe to it. 

If you're getting a fair status because of the Configure backup button, then you should finish configuring your backup to your prefered device (CD/DVD, External Hard Drive, or Network shared drive).  If you're really not using the backup feature of Windows live onecare, you can just turn it off by opening Windows live onecare main page --> change settings--> backup --> configure backup-->next --> uncheck the checkbox that says Turn on backup on this pc --> next--> save.

for more help Contact support :

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

----- bayabasgirl29
    Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:31 PM