how to efficently use rockstar? RRS feed

• Question

• i am newbie here.how to optimize my queries and knowledege?
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 8:20 PM

All replies

• @Ankush,

Self-learning is the best and most powerful tool, but that doesnt mean you can take and give help.

The concept behind thos program is to encourage students to initiate self-learning and increase the scope of improvement.

You can take part in forums, post your queries, or answer some. You can also improve your coding skills by taking part in the monthly Coding Challenge. If you are a creative web designer, the Light up Your college activity can definitely help you shine . The Student 2 Business program would be a great way to learn development of applications, taking you through the life cycle of the development of an enterprise application. I am sure i dont even need to point out about Imagine Cup.

So, theres a lot of scope, just make your pick(s) and get started.

Saturday, September 15, 2007 8:46 PM
  • A great oppurtuity for coders.. to shocase there skills..

Newbies can benifit by getting exposure and experirnce. Lots of Whitepapers. Lots of Stuff.
    Monday, September 17, 2007 7:43 AM
  • hi u just refer points table then u can get idea k...

Monday, September 17, 2007 8:44 AM
  • First of all, ill give a small tip on the usage of the forums.

IF you have any query, first of all search the threads in this forum, there is more likely that you will find the query already asked by someone else and also answered in there by someone. That nmay be very useful for you. Only if you are not able to find the thread from the search facility that you are looking for, then you create a new thread about the query/any other information. - Doing this by all the members, will help this forum to be easily managable and browsable by everyone. Also it will be easy for the moderaters.
    Monday, September 17, 2007 2:42 PM
  • You yourself will give an answer to this after you come out of this Student Rockstar Contest ......

The same question was in my mind too and I was able to answer it myself after the contest ended
    Monday, September 17, 2007 2:57 PM