Off Topic: windows installer not working RRS feed

• General discussion

• My Windows Installer isn't working, and I have uninstalled and installed several times.  I also tried to download the cleanup program from Microsoft and I couldn't use that either.  It keeps showing an error saying Microsoft Windows Installer Service may not be installed properly or Windows is in safe mode.  What can I do to solve this issue, because it is getting very frustrating not being able to use my program.  Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 5:41 AM

All replies

•  

My Windows Installer isn't working, and I have uninstalled and installed several times.  I also tried to download the cleanup program from Microsoft and I couldn't use that either.  It keeps showing an error saying Microsoft Windows Installer Service may not be installed properly or Windows is in safe mode.  What can I do to solve this issue, because it is getting very frustrating not being able to use my program. 

Friday, September 21, 2007 4:13 AM
  • Please call this number 1 800 936 5700 ( this is Windows Full Support ), by far you have done everything there is possible - I believe you need a professional assistance with this concern.

Friday, September 21, 2007 1:30 PM
  • Hi Kim

Sorry but this forum is dedicated to Windows OneCare, you can look for help and an answer here http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx

chuck

Sunday, September 23, 2007 6:05 PM