Microsoft Academic Search approval delay query RRS feed

• Question

• In August my updates to Microsoft Academic Search were approved on the same day but in September several weeks have passed and they are still not approved. Could you ellucidate?
    -- Jonathan Bowen www.jpbowen.com
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:41 AM

Answers

• Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your information, we accepted your updates and we will fix your issue asap.  We appreciate your continuous feedback and support.

Best,

Academic Search Feedback Team

• Marked as answer by shbuddy Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:10 AM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:10 AM

All replies

• Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your information, we accepted your updates and we will fix your issue asap.  We appreciate your continuous feedback and support.

Best,

Academic Search Feedback Team

• Marked as answer by shbuddy Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:10 AM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:10 AM
  • ditto. it was nice of microsoft to invite me to look at my page, which i attempted to edit that very same day (23 sep). still awaiting approval. how long does it usually take?
    Sunday, October 2, 2011 3:45 PM
  • In August it was on the same day, from early September I am still waiting for approvals.

To Microsoft: Could you let us know when approvals will start again? A month seems like a long time to wait with no end in site.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:36 PM
  • What does "ASAP" mean in this context? It is now a week since the reply above with no change. It would be good to have a date. Nearly a month of no approvals seems like a long delay.

Jonathan (Bowen)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:39 PM