Unable to delete managed solution RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

we are using online CRM DB 2013 for which  development in-progress for one of our client. Initially we imported a managed solution. later we imported a unmanaged solution without deleting the managed solution. so right now I am unable to edit the form of a custom entity. so I tried to deleted the managed solution which I couldn't - error occurred as "some of the component required it".

Any solution on how to delete the managed solution ?

Shankar. B

Friday, January 31, 2014 5:36 AM

Answers

• Hi

Check out your unmanaged solution. It might be having some components which are part of managed solution. Remove (not delete) those from unmanaged solution and try to delete managed solution again. It could be form, views, webresource, etc.

Thanks

Friday, January 31, 2014 7:57 AM
  • To be more precise, when deleting the managed solution you encounter an error. Check the log file to see what is the dependencies between the managed solution and the newly created entities, forms, .... Then, delete those components from the unmanaged solutions.

Iranian Dynamics CRM Association | انجمن متخصصان ایرانی

Friday, January 31, 2014 12:32 PM

All replies

• Hi

Check out your unmanaged solution. It might be having some components which are part of managed solution. Remove (not delete) those from unmanaged solution and try to delete managed solution again. It could be form, views, webresource, etc.

Thanks

Friday, January 31, 2014 7:57 AM
  • check your unmanaged solution that any managed components its have, remove those components from unmanaged solution and try.

Thanks in Advance Siva

Friday, January 31, 2014 11:56 AM
  • To be more precise, when deleting the managed solution you encounter an error. Check the log file to see what is the dependencies between the managed solution and the newly created entities, forms, .... Then, delete those components from the unmanaged solutions.

Iranian Dynamics CRM Association | انجمن متخصصان ایرانی

Friday, January 31, 2014 12:32 PM