Interview Questions MS CRM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Please provide the MS CRM Interview Questions.

Thanks,

Srikanth Reddy

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 4:58 PM

Answers

• Hi Srikanth,

There are plenty of questions are available but here you go with some of the questions, please find the answers in the google.

most common questions:

1. Difference between PlugIn vs Workflow (Asynchronous vs Synchronous)

2. What are basic security permissions at domain level (priv reporting group, privUser group, SQL Reporting group... total 5 groups availble google it.)

3. for plugin deployment, Difference between GAC, DataBase, Disk deployments.

4. Difference between CRM webservice Vs CRM.SDKProxy namespaces.

5. Calling Dynamic Entities (knowledge on Moniker, INputParameters, OutPutParameters, and MetaServices.)

6. Difference between GUID and Key, Lookup and String

7. Knowledge on Java Script and SOAP webservices, most important how to call XmlHttpRequest. (Bold questions are high priority quesitons, you will get answers in google. if not ask me.)

8. how many max number of tabs available in MS CRM Entity Form (officially max 8 tabs, unofficially we can do plenty(Its not recommended by Microsoft CRM))

You will get remaining questions in google.

Hope it will blast your interviews, let me know if you are in US.

Thanks, - Israel Pradeep, - Software Engineer & PMP & B.I - Entrepreneur, - "If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"".
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:25 PM
  • I would review the topics and subtopics on the exam web pages from the Microsoft certification site.
    Jamie Miley
    Check out my about.me profile!
    http://mileyja.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 8:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Srikanth,

There are plenty of questions are available but here you go with some of the questions, please find the answers in the google.

most common questions:

1. Difference between PlugIn vs Workflow (Asynchronous vs Synchronous)

2. What are basic security permissions at domain level (priv reporting group, privUser group, SQL Reporting group... total 5 groups availble google it.)

3. for plugin deployment, Difference between GAC, DataBase, Disk deployments.

4. Difference between CRM webservice Vs CRM.SDKProxy namespaces.

5. Calling Dynamic Entities (knowledge on Moniker, INputParameters, OutPutParameters, and MetaServices.)

6. Difference between GUID and Key, Lookup and String

7. Knowledge on Java Script and SOAP webservices, most important how to call XmlHttpRequest. (Bold questions are high priority quesitons, you will get answers in google. if not ask me.)

8. how many max number of tabs available in MS CRM Entity Form (officially max 8 tabs, unofficially we can do plenty(Its not recommended by Microsoft CRM))

You will get remaining questions in google.

Hope it will blast your interviews, let me know if you are in US.

Thanks, - Israel Pradeep, - Software Engineer & PMP & B.I - Entrepreneur, - "If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"".
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:25 PM
  • I would review the topics and subtopics on the exam web pages from the Microsoft certification site.
    Jamie Miley
    Check out my about.me profile!
    http://mileyja.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 8:03 PM
  • Dear Friends,

I have prepared common interview questions on Dynamics CRM from my experience. I have divided the questions based on topic and complexity. I will update the remaining topics also soon….

https://crmtipsbyprm.wordpress.com/interview-questions/

Suggestions/comments are always welcome so feel free to give suggestions under comments section on this blog to improve more.

Regards,
    Prasad Reddy Mamailla

Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:16 AM