Email Replies not being tracked using Outlook Plugin RRS feed

• Question

• We have three users who all use the Outlook plugin for tracking email to Dynamics CRM Online (2013 version)

The mail box is a generic mailbox which is the primary mailbox in all 3 Outlook clients. It's an exchange online mailbox if it matters. The email address is the address of a team that all three users are members of. The team and associated queue has been approved. The team and all 3 users have sys admin security role. The Outlook plugin is configured using the 3 individual's user accounts.

Given this setup, I believe we cannot automatically track inbound email, this is fine. The manual track and set regarding fields work.

The problem is when a tracked (and set regarding) email is replied to, the reply is not being tracked even though the set regarding field is entered in the email in Outlook. The twin-man icon is not showing for these replies like the inbound emails.

I can click untrack from the toolbar, I get an error basically saying the email isn't in CRM. I then click track again and it promotes the email correctly.

Hopefully this makes sense and someone will be able to point me in the right direction! I enabled tracing but the log files grew very quickly and didn't seem to make a lot of sense. Perhaps if nothing else, someone could point me to what I should be look at there.

Thanks

Thursday, February 13, 2014 2:59 PM