WLOC Final Monthly Config RRS feed

• Question

•  

Anyone know how may days till the first monthly report I installed 2.0.2500.10 on the 16th it's now 4 days and no monthly report.
    Wednesday, November 21, 2007 2:23 AM

Answers

• I think it can take anywhere from a week to a month after an upgrade or reinstall. My guess is that you are fine. Just set the "Show Monthly Report Automatically" option checked in logging and the link will activate when ready.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 5:20 AM

All replies

• I think it can take anywhere from a week to a month after an upgrade or reinstall. My guess is that you are fine. Just set the "Show Monthly Report Automatically" option checked in logging and the link will activate when ready.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 5:20 AM
  •  SEE95776 wrote:

I think it can take anywhere from a week to a month after an upgrade or reinstall. My guess is that you are fine. Just set the "Show Monthly Report Automatically" option checked in logging and the link will activate when ready.

In Beta builds it was 3 days after install the first monthly report appeared it was pretty constant after every re-install or refresh monthly report popped up 3 days for the first one. Plus in beta for testing monthly report was a weekly report.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:03 AM