none
How to change the Window controls from CefSharp? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello dear community,

this is my first post here and i'm starting using Visual Studio and C#.

I'm using CefShop, i watch a Tutorial about it. Now i would like to make my own controls.

For example i don't need the "maximize" and "minimalize" button. Same as the "Window Name".
    I would like to make everything myself.

How to modify/disable this?

i.imgur.com/phz9B6X.png

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 9:39 PM

All replies

• Hi G1K777,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, it seems your issue is about the CefSharp development and it is a third party technology, since our forum is to discuss the Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://github.com/cefsharp/CefSharp/issues and start a new thread to seek for a more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

BTW, maybe you can try to hide/remove the title bar in the Windows Forms like this, then manually drag the controls into the Windows Forms per your requirement.

**You can set the Property FormBorderStyle to none in the designer, or in code: this.FormBorderStyle = System.Windows.Forms.FormBorderStyle.None

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 2:10 AM