none
DELL 968 AIO SPOOLS WILL NOT PRINT W/WINDOWS 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a new HP desktop, it came with Windows 7. I installed my old Dell 968 AIO printer using the CD that came with it, it printed fine the first print then it started to spool everything and would not print anything until the computer was turned off and back on, then all spooled items printed. I tried to delete some documents, it would not delete any spooled documents. I went into the printer options and changed it not to spool and print directly to printer, when I clicked apply I got an error message (did not wright it down)... so I changed it to print when all document was spooled still did not work. I have 11 documents spooled and it will not print anything now unless I turn the computer off and back on, it copies ok and I have not tried the fax yet. What is the problem? This printer worked great with Windows XP. Everything is connected correctly, it is not wireless and connects directly to the computer, what do I need to get this thing working?
    • Moved by Mike Kinsman Wednesday, February 10, 2010 10:03 PM off topic (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:28 PM