none
inserting records server side while background synchronization is executing on client side doesnt work RRS feed

• Question

• Hi! everybody,

I'm new using Sync Framework, I have a problem with this scenario: I'm inserting records (i.e. 10000 insert statements) on the server side while there is a process running on the client side doing synchronization every 5 seconds, when the script with 10000 insert statements is done, I dont see that all rows are downloaded on the client side, there are only 9900 records, and the 100 missing records never download

but if I insert records first till the script is done and then I execute the synchronization process there is no problem, I have the same records number in both sides, please could anyone recommend me something, or tell me where I can find information about a similar scenario? I'll appreciate you!!

Im using sych fram 2.1 and sql server 2012 in server and client side and my code to sync is something like this:

SqlConnection localConn = new SqlConnection(this.LOCAL_DB);
                    SqlConnection remoteConn = new SqlConnection(this.REMOTE_DB);

SyncOrchestrator syncOrchestrator = new SyncOrchestrator();

syncOrchestrator.LocalProvider = new SqlSyncProvider(dbScope, localConn);
                    syncOrchestrator.RemoteProvider = new SqlSyncProvider(dbScope, remoteConn);

syncOrchestrator.Direction = SyncDirectionOrder.Download;
     SyncOperationStatistics syncStats = syncOrchestrator.Synchronize();

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 7:06 PM

All replies