Live Meeting Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a small problem connecting to the Live Meeting Server.

We have OCS EE (single, consolidated Frontend, no Load balancer) installed and running. IM and presence works without problems, Conferencing is configured and the users are enabled. The validation wizards finished successfully.

After installing the Meeting Console I tried to "Test the connection" to the Live Meeting Server and get an error stating the user information is wrong or the server is down. The server and the service are definitely running and I´m logged on in Communicator with the same credentials.

But when I try starting a meeting from the Communicator Client directly, I can join the meeting and everything works well. And also, I don´t see the "Meet Now" button in the console.

Did anybody see this too?

Thanks

Chris

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 2:47 PM

Answers

• Hi,

don´t ask me why, but this morning when I started my computer and tried testing the Live Meeting connection again it worked without problems...

Have a nice day

Chris

Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

don´t ask me why, but this morning when I started my computer and tried testing the Live Meeting connection again it worked without problems...

Have a nice day

Chris

Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:34 AM
  • Chris,

We've had issues like that which were resolved with a reboot of the OCS server.  More persistent issues (especially with the Meet Now function) were due to us changing the certificate on the OCS server, but the Certificate Wizard does not apply the new certificate to the IIS server which uses it for encryption on the HTTPS folders that are used for Live Meeting content and external address book file downloads.  Since applying the OCS certificate to the IIS server, Live Meeting has been error-free.

Thanks, Ben.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:57 PM