t bot reply RRS feed

• Question

• right  i have installed tbot om my msn how does  it trnslate to my friend i am talking to in messenger  as  they dont see anything  i have followed all instructions

but still cannot get my friend to see translation and vise verser

when i do put something in t bot  i get this

Yeniden ho

ş geldiniz carol.Şu anki dil çiftiniz: İNGILIZCE > TÜRKÇE

Şimdi başka birimi davet edebilir veya sizin için çevirmemi istediğiniz şeyi söyleyebilirsiniz.

( Sorumluluğun Reddi

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=tou

) Sizin için yapabileceğim her şeyi görmek için istediğiniz zaman TBot ? yazabilirsiniz. which is no help to me ?

Monday, July 25, 2011 10:09 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Cozza,

use TBOT SET, and then choose 7 to tell TBot to talk with you in English. Then invite both mtbot@hotmail.com and your friend into a conversation. Use TBOT CHANGE to tell TBot which languages to translate between. You can also use TBOT ? to get help.

Chris Wendt
    Microsoft Translator

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:28 PM
  • all i get is that message  as in my thread above  each time

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 12:16 PM
  • Please start a conversation with mtbot@hotmail.com

Type TBOT SET and hit enter.

Type 7 and hit enter.

That should change the language TBot talks to you to English.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:51 PM
  • fyi mtbot@hotmail.com seems to be offline this morning. I tried deleting and then re-add as contact...does not work.

is server offline ? other problems ?

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 1:53 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for the report above.  We fixed the problem and Tbot is online now.  Please try it again.  Thanks.  Takako

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 3:38 PM
  • Hey Takako,

Just wanted to say thank you for the quick work. It is much appreciate you were quick to respond and quick to fix great communication

thanks and have a beautiful day

Regards,

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 8:59 PM
  • Kudos to you Chris W !!!....awesome job with this. I see many questions which are to be expected...but i want to make this reply a heart felt thank you from me and all the people out there who have been looking for something like this. Nice job!!!

I'm translating English>Russian and with Russian being one of the hardest languages to learn AND translate to English...i have to say that with most phrases and sentences it does a really remarkable job of it. Super job buddy!!!

Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:25 AM
  • Thanks, glad to hear it.
    Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:44 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for the report above.  We fixed the problem and Tbot is online now.  Please try it again.  Thanks.  Takako

It is ten days later and Tbot is down again... A lot of people rely on this wonderful tool! Please can you tell us when it will be up and running again? August 20th 2012, down for at least two days!!!

Thanks,

Monday, August 20, 2012 5:58 PM