Unable to download the MCP digital certificate RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have been trying to download my certificate's but when i click the download certificates in MCP site it redirects me back to my mcp.microsoft.com home page !! Can someone please help me 

Thursday, April 22, 2010 12:46 AM

Answers

• Hi All,

This is an issue with Microsoft . Ticket is pending for an update from Support Team. Please refer this.

New Service request ID:  (KMM18200204I5L0KM)

OLD request number: SRX1129882020ID

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by SachinShetty10 Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:00 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, May 10, 2010 3:39 PM
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:00 PM
  • Have you checked your internet explorer security settings?

You will need to ensure that the IE security is not blocking the file and refreshing your page.

If this is the case you should get a notification pop down offering you to download the file.

Jarad, Brisbane Australia
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:40 AM

All replies

• Have you checked your internet explorer security settings?

You will need to ensure that the IE security is not blocking the file and refreshing your page.

If this is the case you should get a notification pop down offering you to download the file.

Jarad, Brisbane Australia
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:40 AM
  • Hi All,

This is an issue with Microsoft . Ticket is pending for an update from Support Team. Please refer this.

New Service request ID:  (KMM18200204I5L0KM)

OLD request number: SRX1129882020ID

Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP| Please remember to mark the replies as answers and Vote as helpful if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by SachinShetty10 Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:00 PM
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 1:00 PM
  • Hi All,

The server is stable now from what I see. You should be able to register, log in and use the site without any issue. (no 404 anymore).   Please check and confirm.

Friday, April 23, 2010 4:32 AM
  • I still get redirected back to the MCP main page.

Any known problems at the moment?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 6:49 PM
  • I am experiencing the same problem.  It redirects me back to the MCP home page, whether I'm logged in or not.
    • Proposed as answer by JuanR. _ Monday, July 12, 2010 12:16 PM
    Wednesday, April 28, 2010 7:14 PM
  • I am experiencing the same problem.  It redirects me back to the MCP home page, whether I'm logged in or not.

I have tried several times and keep redirecting me to the MCP home Web Page. I used IE6.

I tried also with Firefox and it worked. I downloaded my certificates.

I tried also with Chrome and also worked.

Try with IE8, IE7, Firefox o Chrome...

Monday, July 12, 2010 12:24 PM