CRM 2011 Customer Portal - Change On-Premisse Authentication RRS feed

Answers

• Those instructions work for the CRM 2011 portals too, but they are missing one part - bringing in the script and CSS that is called from CDN links to in-site.  If you are a partner, you can download the latest CRM 2011 demo VPC - the portals are configured to run completely without an internet connection.  I will post the source code on my blog site shortly.
    Shan McArthur www.shanmcarthur.net Check out the commercial edition of xRM portals @ www.adxstudio.com
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 4:54 AM

All replies

• Those instructions work for the CRM 2011 portals too, but they are missing one part - bringing in the script and CSS that is called from CDN links to in-site.  If you are a partner, you can download the latest CRM 2011 demo VPC - the portals are configured to run completely without an internet connection.  I will post the source code on my blog site shortly.
    Shan McArthur www.shanmcarthur.net Check out the commercial edition of xRM portals @ www.adxstudio.com
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 4:54 AM
  • thanks by the answer Shan, i'll use the MSFT VM.

cheers

Mario Andre Moreira
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 11:12 AM
  • Hi Shan,

I just read your blog regarding Active directory authentication for Customer Portal and implemented it . It is working perfect but as you mentioned there is neccessity for changes in script and CSS side. Have you addressed this in your blog? If not please guide me how to achieve full fledged functionality.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ravi

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 4:40 AM
  • Hello Ravi,

Yes, you are correct - my original blog post didn't cover a couple of other changes specifically to the CDN links.  I have published a new blog article with the CRM 2011 portal changes, and this time I also included a full download of the latest portal.  Also note that I have updated the portal to the latest SDK as well.

http://www.shanmcarthur.net/crm/crm2011-articles/customer-portal-modifications

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:28 PM