none
Still working on stages 3 of 3 :-( RRS feed

• Question

• How long after you do a system restore from boot does it then take for that stages 3 of 3 to finally complete that task?

Forbidding the system restore worked okay, as Im unsure, as I didnt get to do all them commands as set out by Pieter just got to system restore in safe mood, so wont know until I know how long it did eventually take.

As some of you have managed to get past it, well done, Im still trying unfortunately.

Maureen.

Monday, April 21, 2014 9:40 PM

Answers

All replies

• Might ask them over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:25 AM
  • Dear Dave

Im distracted over this, I did manage to get it working so if I got it once I can do it again, I need to reset the settings

changing the way the downloads are automatically just done on closing down, as this is how it has happened in the

first place.

I just keep loosing interest, as I have many other things that take up my time.

I get disheartened trying repeatedly to 'fix it' even Virgin Media gave up on me, trying to sort it out.

So I do appreciate any help given, I will just keep going through all the options on F8 and F11 till I get it again,

then I will make sure and get into settings and change that straight away, instead of looking at all those old

photos I haven't saw for ages.

Thanking you

Lordbless

Maureen

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:36 PM
  • They'll be able to help you over here but you'll need to re-ask your question. There is no mechanism to move threads from this forum to Microsoft Answers forum.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:44 AM