Need Information on the Microsoft certification for testing tools-(070-497) RRS feed

• General discussion

• Is there anyone in this forum who cleared the Microsoft certification for the testing tools (070-497). I need information how i can prepare  for this exam and need help for the study material/dumps for the same.

Any information on this would be appreciated .

Thanks in advance

Sarvesh

Sarveshk

Friday, May 3, 2013 1:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

at the end of May there will be a Jump Start on Virtual Academy about this exam - https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/liveevents/software-testing-with-visual-studio-2012-jump-start

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013 4:27 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

I missed out this golden opportunity. Is there any recordings available for this session where i can get the access of it.

Regards

Sarvesh

Sarveshk

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 1:19 PM
  • The recording will be available some days after the event on the Microsoft Virtual Academy site.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:19 PM
    Answerer
  • Please let me know the web address of recordings once it is uploaded.

Thanks in advance

sarvesh

Sarveshk

Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:46 AM