Customizing Advanced Find View RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Need to know where does the changes in Entity -> Forms and Views -> Advanced Find View reflect in the system?

Regards,

Paradise lies at the feet of thy mother. - Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)
    Friday, April 22, 2011 7:39 AM

Answers

• Need to know where does the changes in Entity -> Forms and Views -> Advanced Find View reflect in the system?

Hi Ali,

when you make any change here (Entity -> Forms and Views -> Advanced Find View )

it reflects when you create any advanced find view on the same entity

let me clear it more:

suppose in an entity X you custmize the advanced find view and now your customized view contains columns c1,c2,c3.c4

now when you craete any advanced find query and hit the find button , the result will be the (c1,c2,c3,c4) list of columns by default, although at the query creation page you can add more calumns using the Edit columns button.

vishal swami

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

http://msdynamics4you.blogspot.com
    Friday, April 22, 2011 9:12 AM

All replies

• Need to know where does the changes in Entity -> Forms and Views -> Advanced Find View reflect in the system?

Hi Ali,

when you make any change here (Entity -> Forms and Views -> Advanced Find View )

it reflects when you create any advanced find view on the same entity

let me clear it more:

suppose in an entity X you custmize the advanced find view and now your customized view contains columns c1,c2,c3.c4

now when you craete any advanced find query and hit the find button , the result will be the (c1,c2,c3,c4) list of columns by default, although at the query creation page you can add more calumns using the Edit columns button.

vishal swami

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

http://msdynamics4you.blogspot.com
    Friday, April 22, 2011 9:12 AM
  • I see. I was expecting the same. But while testing I fogot to press the new button on Advanced Find, so it was showing old columns.. Silly me :)..

Thanks.

Paradise lies at the feet of thy mother. - Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)
    Friday, April 22, 2011 9:57 AM